Stone Road Media prides itself on being “The Outdoor Marketing Agency” for it’s creative vision on outdoor lifestyle, adventure, and recreation. Our team of creative marketers, designers, programmers, videographers and photographers live for the outdoors. We know our clients target audience because we are our clients target audience! Our Media department consists of a handful of media experts that create, produce, shoot and edit anything from full length television shows, commercial spots and web ads to high quality collections of lifestyle and product photography. Under the direction of our Multimedia Manager, this position will support our high-demand needs for photo and video editing.
- 2+ Years of experience editing and creating content.
- Capable of working on multiple projects at once, style ranging anywhere from documentary style to commercial style projects.
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and/or DaVinci Resolve.
- Must maintain a positive, professional attitude always and be receptive to input and constructive criticism on every project.
- Ability to cut out products in Photoshop for product pages + assisting photographers with image retouching and color correction.
- Ability to research new trends in the outdoor industry and implement new video editing trends and techniques.
- Must provide samples of your work with application.
- Ability to improve video and sound quality using various video software.
BONUS POINTS IF:
- You are an After Effects wiz
- You have some graphic design skills
- You like homemade hot sauce
- You like to fish, climb, hike, bike, hunt, and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle
- You want to spend 40 hours a week editing videos and photos for awesome clients
This is a great opportunity to grow with a company that infuses an outdoor lifestyle with everyday employment. Room for growth in this company is available. Competitive salary, 401k, and health benefits available.
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with a link to your portfolio.