Stone Road Media prides itself on being “The Outdoor Marketing Agency” for its creative vision on outdoor lifestyle, adventure, and recreation. Our team of creative marketers, designers, programmers, videographers, and photographers live for the outdoors. We know our clients’ target audience because we are our clients’ target audience! Our Media department consists of a handful of media experts who create, produce, shoot, and edit anything from full-length television shows, commercial spots, and web ads to high-quality collections of lifestyle and product photography. Under the direction of our Multimedia Manager, this position will support our high-demand needs for photo and video editing.
- 1-2 Years of experience editing and creating content (photo and video).
- This is a hybrid position both remote/in studio
- Passion for hunting, fishing, and an outdoor lifestyle is strongly preferred
- Capable of working on multiple projects at once, styles ranging anywhere from documentary to commercial projects to photo and video shoots.
- Expertise in Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, and/or DaVinci Resolve, and Photoshop.
- Must maintain a positive, professional attitude always and be receptive to input and constructive criticism on every project.
- Ability to manage client YouTube accounts, and post videos and shorts with effective descriptions and tags.
- Ability to research new trends in the outdoor industry and implement new video editing trends and techniques.
- Must provide samples of your work with the application.
BONUS POINTS IF:
- You have some graphic design skills
- You like homemade hot sauce
- You like to fish, climb, hike, bike, hunt, and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle